PS 1.6 Minimum Quantity Per Order

La Couture Galere

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a solution for my problem. I need to have a minimum order quantity per order. PS 1.6 only have minimum total purchase feature, i need minimum quantity. I mean customer can order with minimum quantity of example (6pcs or above) assorted items minimum per order. I found lots of paid modules about it but cant afford it as for now since Im just new to this business. Can you help me about coding?Thanks

Same, i'm looking for the same only for some suppliers.

I'm using the 1.6 thx

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a solution for my problem. I need to have a minimum order quantity per order. PS 1.6 only have minimum total purchase feature, i need minimum quantity. I mean customer can order with minimum quantity of example (6pcs or above) assorted items minimum per order. I found lots of paid modules about it but cant afford it as for now since Im just new to this business. Can you help me about coding?Thanks

sadly speaking free versions of these modules does not exists (minimum quantity or cart conditions pro) stuff like that requires a lot of coding so i dont think that it will be easy to develop such features

sadly speaking free versions of these modules does not exists (minimum quantity or cart conditions pro) stuff like that requires a lot of coding so i dont think that it will be easy to develop such features

All i need is minimum quantity for whole shop. No matter what is the group. I likely want to purchase it but with our currency, Its expensive though  :(

• 5 months later...

Hello,

is it possible to define minimum quantity of product order but with different attributes (combinations)?

Example: minimum quantity of 4 but customer can order 3 quantity of one combination and 1 quantity of other combination?

Hello,

is it possible to define minimum quantity of product order but with different attributes (combinations)?

Example: minimum quantity of 4 but customer can order 3 quantity of one combination and 1 quantity of other combination?

minimal quantity module has feature to define minimal quantities for product's attributes (combinations)

screenshot for reference:

3-quantity-restriction-for-attributes.pn

minimal quantity module has feature to define minimal quantities for product's attributes (combinations)

screenshot for reference:

3-quantity-restriction-for-attributes.pn

Hello vekia and thanks for your reply.

What I need is minimum quantity be for product and not for combinations... Customer can be able to buy different combinations but minimum quantity of 4 of determinated product... Do you understand?

Can you help me what code I need to change?