[MODULE] Using and configuring Addstuff

I'm trying to add a Facebook and Twitter link that a customer can click to go to my Facebook business page or Twitter page. After reading through the threads in the forum, I decided to use the Addstuff module to accomplish this but can't seem to get this to work.
I have a very limited knowledge (if non existent) of coding and tried to put the Facebook code into the "addstuff.html' file like this....

Facebook

<!-- Facebook Badge START -->GoldGalleon.com

Promote Your Page Too<!-- Facebook Badge END -->

....but that does not work, i just see a "Facebook.html" text entry on the right column that is not linked. This makes me think I'm putting the Facebook supplied code in the wrong place. The default "addstuff.html" looks like this...

Add Stuff Here

Also, I would like to not have these links on the right column but in the top right corner of my home page I can't seem to achieve this through the module transplant functionality. Is this something i would have to try and accomplish through the global.css file? Thanks in advance for any help...

23483_Y5Nc16AJ6EODllWiavH8_t

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the replies, I downloaded the module but trying to extract it causes my computer to freeze up for some reason. I'll leave it alone for now....
@Mohsart, I'm comfortable with using positions for moving modules around, but what I lack is the CSS knowledge to be able to add buttons/graphics to specific areas of the page :-(

I settled for using the Facebook "like" button on the product pages although I wish I had followed your mantra of "I also use it to document things I want to remember" because I can't remember now how I did it ;-)

Sorry, I read your question too fast, since you mentioned transplant I should have realized that you knew about moving blocks, still I don't see that you'd have to modify the css to do what you want.
As for the blog, thanks! It's nothing special, default blogspot settings...

/Mats