Incorrect product image displayed in the shopping cart

aandrade

Hello all,

I've just noticed my site displays an incorrect product image when added to the shopping cart. The product details and prices in the cart are correct except for the product image.

However, this product image displays correctly from time to time. But most times it displays another image. This has been working fine for so long and I haven't noticed this until now.

I haven't upgraded nor have added any new modules. Using a custom theme and not default.

I've attached a screengrab of this and you can see the cart image is totally different from the product image.

Most products have many combinations and images. I also use AWP Pro.

Has anyone experienced this before? and how did you overcome this? or can anyone shed some light to this issue that comes and goes?

site is: www.arrowwraps.com.au

Thanks in advance.

post-866025-0-16221300-1470483105_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your reply Rocky.

I have cleared my browser cache and PS cache and also regen thumbnails but still no luck.

Here's a link with a new product I placed this morning that gives me the same results. Can you try on your end by just adding this to cart. It has displayed a different product image for me.

https://www.arrowwraps.com.au/index.php?id_product=648&controller=product#/length-3_0_76_200mm/width-0_700_17_780mm/name_numbers-no_name_or_numbers/numbers-no_numbers/design_option-pink

Thanks

When I add it to the cart, I get this blue image.

It seems you're using a third-party module or theme, since PrestaShop doesn't have those customisation options by default. I also see there are JavaScript errors on your product page. I suggest that you contact the theme or module developer or try to fix those JavaScript errors yourself to see if that is blocking any JavaScript.

Rocky, I get the same blue image.

The two script errors I'm getting are on line 16 & 18 of the script below. I can fix these myself but don't know what to fix!..

I suppose this is another issue on top of the product image.

I'm not familiar with js and would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks

post-866025-0-98291000-1470780218_thumb.jpg