product image

jontaan

Hi, 

When my customers want to select their products to buy, I only want half of the model’s body to be visible in the products selection (as shown in the first image). 

But when they click on it, I want the full body to show, including the face (as shown as the second image.

How can I make this happen, is it possible?

post-1278448-0-87516400-1470223565_thumb.jpgpost-1278448-0-62634500-1470223566_thumb.jpg

Try changing lines 123-126 of themes/default-bootstrap/js/product.js from:

if (typeof productHasAttributes !== 'undefined' && productHasAttributes)
			findCombination();
		else
			refreshProductImages(0);

to:

/*		if (typeof productHasAttributes !== 'undefined' && productHasAttributes)
			findCombination();
		else
*/			refreshProductImages(0);

This should select the first image instead of the default product image.

Set half body image as cover form admin section to show cover image as in category and product detail page

full body as first image

replace this code in product.tpl

<a{if $jqZoomEnabled && $have_image && !$content_only} href="javascript:void(0);" rel="{literal}[spam-filter]/literal}gallery: 'gal1', smallimage: '{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'large_default')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}',largeimage: '{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox_default')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}'{literal[spam-filter]{/literal}"{else} href="{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox_default')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"	data-fancybox-group="other-views" class="fancybox{if $image.id_image == $cover.id_image} shown{/if}"{/if} title="{$imageTitle}">

To 

<a{if $jqZoomEnabled && $have_image && !$content_only} href="javascript:void(0);" rel="{literal}[spam-filter]/literal}gallery: 'gal1', smallimage: '{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'large_default')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}',largeimage: '{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox_default')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}'{literal[spam-filter]{/literal}"{else} href="{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, 1, 'thickbox_default')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"	name="{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox_default')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"data-fancybox-group="other-views" class="fancybox{if $image.id_image == $cover.id_image} shown{/if}"{/if} title="{$imageTitle}">

And also replace in js/product.js

var new_src = domAAroundImgThumb.attr('href').replace('thickbox', 'large');

To

var new_src = domAAroundImgThumb.attr('name').replace('thickbox', 'large');