Need change from manufactures to artists

newshiv

I am really work on a art site . I want to change manufactures block in Artists. I try to change from language but it's not working. I change in manufactures.tpl file also. But again it's not working. I think may be i not change in right place .Please help me. Tell me Right place to change in manufacture.tpl ?

or i need to change in module section manufacture.tpl ?

Thanks in advance

Hi I dont have sure but have you already in the database?Perhaps its better than change in files,becuase if you make a update in prestashop you go lose this changes.

Make a copy and look if is possible change in database,if nor just replace the old one

Good luck for this issue

For translating the Manufacturers block, you should go to Localization > Translations in the Back Office, choose "Installed module translations", your theme and language and then click the "Modify" button. Scroll down to the "blockmanufacturer" section and then click the titles to expand the translations.

Also, go to Advanced Parameters > Performance and check whether "Never compile" is selected. If it is, your TPL file changes will be ignored. Change it to "Force compile" until you've finished your modifications.

For translating the Manufacturers block, you should go to Localization > Translations in the Back Office, choose "Installed module translations", your theme and language and then click the "Modify" button. Scroll down to the "blockmanufacturer" section and then click the titles to expand the translations.

Also, go to Advanced Parameters > Performance and check whether "Never compile" is selected. If it is, your TPL file changes will be ignored. Change it to "Force compile" until you've finished your modifications.

Sir when i try to make change i get this massage- Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form

2000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 3565 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

and in advance parameters>Performance- There selected Recompile templates if the files have been updated. Then i change this in force compile. What really i need to do ? Please help me.
Edited by newshiv (see edit history)