Where is the contact us page?

cigarmalaysia

This is going to sound ridiculous, but here goes!

My website designer has absconded leaving me with the job of updating the website. I'm opening a physical store and want to add the business address to the contact us page. The problem is: where is the option on the dashboard to do this? I cannot find it anywhere!

Please help!

The unreleased PrestaShop v1.7 has the option to add contact information to the "Contact us" page. Unfortunately, PrestaShop v1.6 and earlier does not, so you'll need to manually edit themes/<your_theme>/contact.tpl and add it in there. If you're only using one language, it will be easy, but if your site has multiple languages, you'll need to add it like this:

<p>{l s='Address line 1'}<br />{l s='Address line 2'}</p>

Adding the {l s=''} around the text will allow you to enter translations for each language. To do this, go to the Localization > Translations tab, select "Front office translations", your theme and the language you want to change, then clicking the "Modify" button. Scroll down to the "contact-form" section, find the address you entered and enter the translations in the text fields, then click the "Save" button.

It's not in the Back Office. You must open the file using your cPanel File Manager or an FTP client.

Ok, I'm going to come clean here, I'm a complete novice and don't have a clue what I'm doing......however....... would the cPanel File Manager or an FTP client be something to do with the application called Filezilla? Am I in the right area?

Follow my instructions above. Look in the themes directory. One of the subdirectories will be your theme. You can check the Preferences > Themes tab in the Back Office to see what theme is selected. Find contact.tpl inside the directory and edit it.

Follow my instructions above. Look in the themes directory. One of the subdirectories will be your theme. You can check the Preferences > Themes tab in the Back Office to see what theme is selected. Find contact.tpl inside the directory and edit it.

Thanks for your help thus far.

In the Back Office under Preferences I have CMS and Maintenance, I can't find any Themes tab at all. Could it be somewhere else?

It seems your account is not a SuperAdmin account, so you can't access all tabs. :(

There is another way to check your current theme. Open your website in a browser and then choose the View Source option (or press Ctrl+U). Search the code for themes/ and you should see the theme name after that.