QR code at admin panel [SOLVED]

Steve Joms

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem with my QR Code reading at admin panel. I'm planning to use that QR code so our partner company won't have to open the boxes just by scanning the qr code in it but the URL detected in QR CODE generated is not correct its giving different URL /admin**** directory so that's why my website prompting the user that the URL is not found error 404.

post-1177169-0-53332900-1469247096_thumb.png

Thanks,

Joe

Edited by joms
Title in uppercase (see edit history)

QR code for what ? You cannot add a QRCode behind a secured page, which needs login before....  QRCode only works for URL that are reachable on the net (not secured pages behind login).

QRCode is well for products, or for your (main)URL, but no other link which is not visible.

Hi,

Example this one (see attached image) the qr code generated there we will print it then paste it to item box then our receiving warehouse (they have back office access) will scan the qr code but the problem is the generated code is giving wrong URL the admin**** directory is different from what we are currently using. My question is how can I refresh or change that settings.

post-1177169-0-39332500-1469405764_thumb.png

Thank you

Hi,

My question is now solved thank you Selectshop.at for the response. I can now use the QR code the way as I was trying to do. We print the QR code at the products then label it in box once we send it to our warehouse they don't need to open the box instead they will just use QR code reader app and it will direct them to Product informations at the back office.

Thank you