Authorize.net Checkout issue

Hi all,

I have recently installed and setup a Prestashop 1.6.1.6 installation on my website (boulderclothingcompany.com) and after installing my SSL and creating an account with Authorize.net I installed the Authorize.net AIM module in the admin side of my site, Unfortunately when a customer clicks the "complete purchase" button in the AIM module in the front end they are met with a "404 page not found error". After contacting first Authorize.net and later my own hosting provider, they both mentioned that I should contact the developer. Also I have done some searching through the forums here, I haven't found anything though. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the module and reset the API login key.

If there's anything i can provide to assist in this manner please let me know, as this is my first post ever to the forums.

Any ideas or assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Evan S.

• 4 weeks later...

Please double check with your provider regarding the AIM module. It uses HTTP GET, which I understand will not be allowed by Authorize.net as of September 1st. The plugin developer has not responded to inquiries regarding this issue.