How I can disable billing address feature at all?

Antarr

You can't because the billing address is a legal requirement in Europe. It was decided to make it required in PrestaShop so merchants can't accidentally do something illegal. Also, some payment processors require a billing address and won't accept payments without it, so having it required prevents those modules from breaking.

Too weak argumentation.They could do such addresses as an option turning off/on at will. Or they should not spread Prestashop outside Europe border.

Well. Billing or whatever... How I can leave only ONE address? After all, I can rename a billing address in the needed one. For example, the delivery address.

Edited by Antarr (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Sure, you could rename "Billing address" to "Delivery address" and then hide the checkbox that enabled a delivery address to be added in the checkout pages. You'd have to modify the My Account > Orders page and the invoices too to rename "Billing address" to "Delivery address" and remove the delivery address.

Sure, you could rename "Billing address" to "Delivery address" and then hide the checkbox that enabled a delivery address to be added in the checkout pages. 

Which chekboxes are these? And where?

You'd have to modify the My Account > Orders page and the invoices too to rename "Billing address" to "Delivery address" and remove the delivery address.

How I can do that?

Assuming you're using PrestaShop v1.6.1.6 with one-page-checkout enabled, you should see the following when checking out:

post-13933-0-58108100-1468997502_thumb.png

Add the following lines to themes/default-bootstrap/css/order-opc.css to hide the delivery address:

#order-opc .addressesAreEquals, #order-opc .addresses > div:nth-child(2) > div:first-child { display: none }
#order-opc .addresses > div:nth-child(2) > div:last-child { margin-top: 1em }

Then you should see the following:

post-13933-0-28136500-1468998169_thumb.png

You can then change "Your billing address" to "Your delivery address" in Localization > Translations > Front Office translations > English (English) > order-opc.

The order history page should look like this by default:

post-13933-0-82158600-1468998406_thumb.png

You can then add the following line to themes/default-bootstrap/css/history.css to remove the delivery address:

#block-order-detail .adresses_bloc .row div:first-child { display: none }

Then you should see the following:

post-13933-0-76154200-1468998729_thumb.png

You can then change "Invoice address" to "Delivery address" in Localization > Translations > Front Office translations > English (English) > history.

Finally, you'll need to override pdf/invoice.addresses-tab.tpl inside your theme and then change lines 27-29 from:

<td width="33%"><span class="bold"> </span><br/><br/>
			{if isset($order_invoice)}{$order_invoice->shop_address}{/if}
		</td>

to:

{*		<td width="33%"><span class="bold"> </span><br/><br/>
			{if isset($order_invoice)}{$order_invoice->shop_address}{/if}
		</td>
*}

This should remove the invoice address from the PDF so that only the delivery address remains.