facebook login issue

hi,

i downloaded a module, created the app and all to add a facebook login, the problem is that it registers the new customer but it doesn't redirect the user to his account but on the same login page instead, also if that user tries to log in with their facebook details it doesn't log them in. i'm desperate i searched everywhere.

thank you for your help

due to the fact that you use non-default module (because there is no default fb login addon)

we don know anything about:

- module that you use

- what is the configuration of addon

- code of the module

issue that you've got is:
- fact that it does not log in users?

due to the fact that you use non-default module (because there is no default fb login addon)

we don know anything about:

- module that you use

- what is the configuration of addon

- code of the module

issue that you've got is:

- fact that it does not log in users?

Yes, 

The customer register correct, but when you try to log-in doesn't work.. (even if you connect with the button) 

The module developers said "Last time we updated the Facebook app and the module worked fine.

But now it seems something is modified in the Facebook App, but the module installation isn't included with the module purchase.

We did it for Facebook the last time just to help you, but if someone changed something, we can't spend more time.

In common case the installation service isn't free

For 2 button this is https://www.businesstech.fr/en/support-services/14-installation-and-configuration-service.html#/32-module_to_install-facebook_connect_1_2_services

For 4 buttons this is https://www.businesstech.fr/en/support-services/14-installation-and-configuration-service.html#/43-module_to_install-facebook_connect_3_4_services

If you don't wish buy an installation service you can follow our FAQ topic link : http://faq.businesstech.fr/faq.php?id=99

As you can see on our demo shop when all is configured the connection works fine : http://prestashop-demo.businesstech.fr/

About the password the module generates it, but the customer won't use it, he always uses the social network button."

What happened? :(

sadly speaking it is a paid software so no one here have an access to the module code for inspection purposes :(

from my point of view (as a developer of fb addons)

if module:

- register user in shop based on facebook credentails

- does not log in user after register

this means that problem is somewhere in the module, not on facebook side.

im saying all of this based on my experience with facebook modules (im also developer of one facebook connect / register addon)

sadly speaking it is a paid software so no one here have an access to the module code for inspection purposes :(

from my point of view (as a developer of fb addons)

if module:

- register user in shop based on facebook credentails

- does not log in user after register

this means that problem is somewhere in the module, not on facebook side.

im saying all of this based on my experience with facebook modules (im also developer of one facebook connect / register addon)

Thank you so much! 

Now the Google connector doesn't work too.. yes i'm sure, is the module.. 

But why i need to pay again for another "installation module" ? I bought the Socials Connector Module uselessly? .-. 

I tried to contact them, but i think they need to correct they module for free, it must work at least for the money I spent..

What do you think?