All modules cannot be loaded due to memory limit restrictions in PS 1.6.1.4

Roych

Hello, I'm having troubles with modules not working in PS 1.6.1.4 I'm getting error:

All modules cannot be loaded due to memory limit restrictions, please increase your memory_limit value on your server configuration

I have memory_limit value set o 128M  but the error is still there. I've uninstalled or disabled all the unnesesary modules and it was fine for few days but now the error is back.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much

R

Prestashop 1.6. needs at least 256M memory limit, better 512M. You should ask your provider to increase the value.

Since years and against all user bids based on running shop experiences to rework the Prestashop documentation on this, Prestashop never editted that. Only for PS 1.7. which is requiring another server components to run, they are adapting the values.... ;-)

Prestashop 1.6. needs at least 256M memory limit, better 512M. You should ask your provider to increase the value.

Since years and against all user bids based on running shop experiences to rework the Prestashop documentation on this, Prestashop never editted that. Only for PS 1.7. which is requiring another server components to run, they are adapting the values.... ;-)

256M OMG that means I will have to pay them again to do this ... :P  Thank you for clearing that to me ;)