Unable to add carrier logo

jkility

Hi,

I'm currently using Prestashop 1.6 with the default-bootstrap template.

I'm currently having problems trying to upload a carrier logo. When I try to upload the image, I select the image and then then click on 'Finish', it takes me back to the carriers page but there is no logo, even go back into it and there is no logo. I've tried this with several logo's with no luck. I've tried it with a .jpg and also a .png and still the same issue. Does the logo need to be a specific size, as I cant find where it does say that anywhere.

The logo's in question are:

http://www.lilylolo.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Royal-Mail-logo.jpg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/a/a4/250px-Royal_Mail_svg.png/revision/latest?cb=20130912180850

Regards

Edited by jkility (see edit history)

I see nothing about those logos that would prevent them being set as the carrier logo. Can you check whether the images are in the /img/s directory on your server? If they aren't, then there must be an issue preventing the images from being uploaded. If they are there, there may an issue with your theme that's preventing them being displayed.

Hi Both,

I've checked the /img/s folder tand the logo's are not there, the only logo there is the default one. Would it be possible to upload the file to the folder and then point prestashop at it?

As for file permissions, I've checked and that folder is 755, even changed it to 777 with no luck

Yes, you can manually upload an image. Make sure to resize it to 40 x 40 pixels to match the size of the other carrier logos. You need to give it the carrier ID and then .jpg. For example, if the carrier ID is 1, then upload img/s/1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, you can manually upload an image. Make sure to resize it to 40 x 40 pixels to match the size of the other carrier logos. You need to give it the carrier ID and then .jpg. For example, if the carrier ID is 1, then upload img/s/1.jpg

Brilliant, that's worked. Thanks for your help

• Like 1