Placing images alongside with my account module

firezz

Hi guys, just would like to ask if that is possible to place some images alongside with my hooked 'my account' at the footer there ?
Im afraid if i do so, it will affect the layout of the bootstrap from mobile view.
Can anyone guide on such modification *if it is possible to amend ?
thank you

Example the so called "images alongside with my account at footer "

https://postimg.org/image/usi3q43nb/

Thank you

The coding for the tpl file :

<!-- Block myaccount module -->
<section class="footer-block col-xs-12 col-sm-2">
	<h4><a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Manage my customer account' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My account' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></h4>
	<div class="block_content toggle-footer">
		<ul class="bullet">
			<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('history', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='My orders' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My orders' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>
			{if $returnAllowed}<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('order-follow', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='My merchandise returns' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My merchandise returns' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>{/if}
			<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('order-slip', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='My credit slips' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My credit slips' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('addresses', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='My addresses' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My addresses' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('identity', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Manage my personal information' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My personal info' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>
			{if $voucherAllowed}<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('discount', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='My vouchers' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='My vouchers' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>{/if}
			{$HOOK_BLOCK_MY_ACCOUNT}
            {if $is_logged}<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('index')}?mylogout" title="{l s='Sign out' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='Sign out' mod='blockmyaccountfooter'}</a></li>{/if}
		</ul>
	</div>
</section>
<!-- /Block myaccount module -->

Edited by firezz (see edit history)

Hi Vekia... thanks for the great advise :)

been trying to do and amend the css - <div style="float: right;"> and <div style="float: left;"> ...... somehow the layout design a bit weird until i use your sample.. it looks better now :)

Thank you very much....  will close this thread :)

you need to create another block with images inside

<div class="col-md-4">
HERE MY ACCOUNT BLOC CONTENTS
</div>
<div class="col-md-8">
HERE IMAGES
</div>