Paypal express - skip final confirmation page

Hi, I have a paypal express checkout button on the payment page (last page of the shopping cart). The customer is then taken to paypal where they log in to paypal and then select "Pay now". After selecting pay now they are redirected back to my site to click a final button to confirm the order. I would like the customer's order to be complete after clicking pay now on paypal and be directed to the normal order confirmation page that appears after completing an order.

My customers have been confused after clicking pay now on paypal and having to make another click on my site. Any help in skipping that final review click would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm using PS 1.5.6.2 and paypal usa 1.3.8

I'm unfamiliar with how that module works, so I can only advise on how to hack a solution. I would just search the module for the code that adds the final button to confirm the order, then I'd add an ID to the button if it doesn't already have one, then add some script to programmatically press the button like this:

<script type="text/javascript">$('#confirmation_button').click();</script>

Change confirmation_button to the ID of the button.

The customer would still see the page for a short while until the page reloads though. You could use CSS to hide the contents of the page, maybe even add a message such as "Your order has been confirmed. Please wait while we redirect you to your account."