Redirecting from a specific category id

Hi, I was just wondering if there's any way of re-directing from a category page to my site's home page?

The reason I ask is that I'm currently using the Top horizontal menu v1.3 module and on the top menu is a dropdown menu for sub-categories in my shop.

The name of the category is 'Home' and this is what's displayed at the top of the dropdown menu. Obviously this is a misleading name as it suggests a link to the homepage but what it actually links to is mysite.co.uk/category.php?id_category=1 which is a blank page.

Is there any way I can write a re-direct so that whenever anyone clicks on this link they will actually be taken to the homepage? It's not possible from the module settings and I have been unable to find a fix online.

The site can be found at:
http://www.qualitysuites.co.uk

Thanks

Lewis

I suggest that you edit the top menu module's code and change the link so that it goes to the homepage instead of category.php?id_category=1, rather than redirecting category.php?id_category=1 to index.php.

Fixed.

Run the following SQL script on your database:

update `databasename`.`ps_category_lang` set `name`='Categories' where `id_category`='1';

`databasename` is the name of your database
'Shop' is the text you want to to appear at the top of your dropdown menu.

This fixes the name of the link, however the link still points to 'category.php?id_category=1'
I'm not sure how to fix this one as there's nothing in either the 'category' tables or the 'linkstopmenu' tables that point to 'category.php?id_category=1'

If I find a fix I will post it here.

Topic moved since it is related to a third-party theme

I think you need to edit modules/blocktopmenu/blocktopmenu.php and change the link in there, but I don't have access to that theme. The download page isn't working at the moment.