[SOLVED] add to cart buttons

Hello,

I've put up a certain style for 'add to cart' buttons in the product lists as shown in the categories. It works fine in Firefox, and yesterday during testing it worked fine in Safari as well (Internet Explorer I wouldn't know yet), but somehow at this moment the buttons do show up in Firefox, but do not in Safari. And I haven't got the slightest clue where the problem is... The strange thing is that when i 'select' (crtl + a; cmnd + a) the entire page, the 'span' and the 'text' do show up in Safari.

This is the code I use for displaying the button-image.

#block_content ul li input.exclusive, input.exclusive_disabled, a.exclusive, span.exclusive {
background-image:url(../img/button-add_to_cart_mini_exclusive.gif);
width:30px;
z-index:20;
}

Who knows how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,
ibo

*images: 1st = Firefox; 2nd = Safari; 3rd = Safari 'selected by ctrl +a'

23166_10zllt4FyrlDQD7qKpVM_t

23167_IHMKDqdpheRTjvA9W3Q7_t

23168_hD24Yyq6Y5cPL6vydn6O_t

Yes of course jhnstcks,

You will find the address below (it's still under construction >> 'home' hasn't been worked on so far ;))

At this moment there are buttons visible, because I temporarily disabled the earlier code for it. I'm not a scripter at all, so do it all by trial and error. Nevertheless, on the detailed product page there appeared another fault in the script. When the 'add to cart' button is pressed there, the button disappears (shows another button) and the text 'add to cart' becomes green (while green is nowhere to be found in my code :s)