eliminate or erase 0% from reduction_percent_display?

Hi,

We used total import pro to upload our csv file. Are theme has (reduction percent display) when we upload the file the Specific prices rows that are blank will show up as 0%. Does any one here know how to eliminate or erase only the 0% but keep 5% and higher from reduction percent display?

Website link

Natebc

You have to go into your template (product.tpl) and change that location. As every theme can be programmed differently I can't say what will work for you. But in my template I see the following

<span id="reduction_amount_display">
	{if $product->specificPrice AND $product->specificPrice.reduction_type == 'amount' AND $product->specificPrice.reduction|intval !=0}
		-{convertPrice price=$productPriceWithoutReduction-$productPrice|floatval}
	{/if}
</span>

You have to go into your template (product.tpl) and change that location. As every theme can be programmed differently I can't say what will work for you. But in my template I see the following

{if $product->specificPrice AND $product->specificPrice.reduction_type == 'amount' AND $product->specificPrice.reduction|intval !=0}
		-{convertPrice price=$productPriceWithoutReduction-$productPrice|floatval}
	{/if}
</span>

Hi musicmaster,

Yes we have found it in the same file(product.tpl)

{if $product->specificPrice && $product->specificPrice.reduction_type == 'amount' && $product->specificPrice.reduction|floatval !=0}
-{convertPrice price=$productPriceWithoutReduction|floatval-$productPrice|floatval}
{/if}
</span>

But how do we get eliminate or erase only the 0%? Would you know the code we should use?

Thanks