How do I remove "wishlist" from my theme?

Mynewart.dk

Hello

I have a big problem on my shop - www.mynewart.dk

In the top right corner there is a button called "din ønskeliste" which is the danish word for "wishlist".

How do I remove it from my site? I have uninstalled the wishlist-module in backoffice but that didnt help.

I believe I have to do some editing in the tlp-files, but I am not sure which one and what I have to edit.

Could anyone help me out here?

Best regards

Malthe

I can't give specific instructions, since I'm unfamiliar with your theme. I can say that the code you want to change is inside <ul class="links">. Search for that code in the following files:

themes/leodigital/header.tpl

themes/leodigital/modules/blocklink/blocklink.tpl

If it's not in either of those files, then search for a module that came with your theme that lets you add links. Go to its configuration page and hopefully, you'll see an option to delete the "Wishlist" link.

Hello

I have a big problem on my shop - www.mynewart.dk

In the top right corner there is a button called "din ønskeliste" which is the danish word for "wishlist".

How do I remove it from my site? I have uninstalled the wishlist-module in backoffice but that didnt help.

I believe I have to do some editing in the tlp-files, but I am not sure which one and what I have to edit.

Could anyone help me out here?

Best regards

Malthe

Hi Malthe,

Have you take a look in the "Module and Services > Positions" under header? I found at lest in the theme that I use, not all modules are removed. you can also look at  Live Edit and seen if that helps.