Problem with fixed Price problem in combination field

zebios

Hello,

I set two prices for a product one with 100 ml and the other 100 ml(tester) each one has a different price. I set each price in the combination field with these two values the problem is with the SPECIFIC PRICES i set each price like this :

bCKrjaj.png

As you can see the 100 ml(tester) i set it with a specific price which is 98.69$ instead of the 100 ml one which is at 125.68$.

Now when i go to the product page the 100 ml is ok but 100ml(tester) is a combination between the fixed price and the specific price : 125.68+98.69 - discount!!!

Kdw4QxI.png

HELP ME TO FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE!

Thank you

I see the fixed price and percentage discount do not match up. It seems PrestaShop is giving the percent discount priority over the fixed price. I suggest that you remove the 60% discount and leave only the fixed price, or adjust the percentage so it calculates to the fixed price.

I see the fixed price and percentage discount do not match up. It seems PrestaShop is giving the percent discount priority over the fixed price. I suggest that you remove the 60% discount and leave only the fixed price, or adjust the percentage so it calculates to the fixed price.

Thank you for your answer. I have fixed it it was a problem with the product combination i must set a price decrease with the fixed price.

Edited by zebios (see edit history)