how to remove completely field box (quantity, size, add to chart, etc) at the right of product page

theadyatama

i'm kinda new to learn with prestashop to build my own catalog website with free (not online store web).

i installed prestashop v1.6.1.6 with default theme bootstrap through my localhost (as i want to learn a lot from it before going online),

i got confused on how to delete/remove completely the box on the right side of product page which contains "add to chart, size, quantity, etc" and make the space of short product description wider to the right area

i already disabled the function of add to chart, attributes, payment logo in the back-office, but somehow i cant find a way to remove/delete the rest (blank box) from the right side area which is left.

somebody please give me solutions on how should i do??

i attached the area that i want to remove by image screenshoot.post-1281238-0-43615400-1467403208_thumb.jpg

if i have to edit the css, tpl, other code, please guide me on detail.....because i'm not too familiar with it (i did several code editing by learning and applicate the guide of other users before), but please still on detail :)

thanks in advance (sorry of my bad english)