EAN payments questions

Zedster

This is a bit embarrassing but we have recently accepted our first EAN payment. But sadly no one knows where the money went or how to close out the transaction in Presta.

Any help here would be highly appreciated. I can find the EAN payment module but you can only configure the fees involved with this payment.  

I apologize for my ignorance.

-Jeff 

Are you serious that you installed a payment module and did not check it first yourself by making a small payment?

I have never heard of EAN payment and can't find it on internet. Where did you get it?

No I did not install a payment module without checking it out first. I did not work for the company when this happened. I am trying to fix their previous mistake: Thank you so much for your cynicism and help.

EAN stands for European Article Numbering and is used in Denmark most of the time for government payments. The module that is installed is called EAN Payment version 2.0a. I have talked to the man that sells the module and even he does know exactly how EAN payments truly work.

Sorry if I sounded cynical, but the questions I asked were real questions that anyone on this forum will need before he can answer your questions.

I bet I am not the only one on this forum who doesn't understand what EAN article numbers have to do with a payment system. The best way to find out what the module does would be to have a look at its source code. And the next best thing would be a link to the provider so that we can have a look ourselves. 

Any payment module must be set up with id numbers (that can be seen in the configuration of the module) so that the payment provider knows that the money is for you and not for someone else. There must be communication about those numbers at your company. Also, someone at your company must have chosen this system for some reason.

And if this is a specific Danish payment provider you might be better off asking questions about it on the Danish Prestashop forum: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/forum/312-dansk-forum/

Problem is solved. It was due to total ignorance of how the EAN system works. This has now be resolved quite simply by us having to actually send a physical invoice.

Once again I am apologize for wasting peoples time here about this.