No Paypal Module for Asia ?

Hi there,

it's been a while since I wrote a topic. Anyway, I recently upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6.1.5 and notice that there is no Paypal module. I searched high and low for it but only ended up with an explaination that those PS shops that are set to US then you get the Paypal USA module automatically installed and if your PS Shop is set to Europe then you get the Paypal Europe module automatically installed. Is this true?

I set my shop to Brunei and I do not see a Paypal module at all. I though maybe I was mistaken but seems like there is no Paypal module for Asia or the rest of the world. If there is then maybe its the module that was advertised in the Prestashop Addon shop where it cost 20 something euros ... can somebody enlighten me or point me to the right direction to get the paypal module for my Asia located shop

• 2 months later...

I tried to use the paypal-europe module for a site. While trying to configure it showed me this message - " Your country is not available for this module please go on Prestashop addons to see the different possibilities."

I am trying it from Bangladesh (Using VPN). The website is for Nepal.

What is the problem here?

I tried to use the paypal-europe module for a site. While trying to configure it showed me this message - " Your country is not available for this module please go on Prestashop addons to see the different possibilities."

I am trying it from Bangladesh (Using VPN). The website is for Nepal.

What is the problem here?

You can download the module from here: http://addons.prestashop.com/es/1748-paypal.html

If you have troubles intalling it, just change the country to France (or whatever from Europe) in the Localization tab.

I'm from Mexico and this is not a problem for me, and don't need change the country.