Mass products/carriers management

Captain Harlock

Greetings,

I have over 3000 products, and I have to paramter specific carriers for each one. But instead of doing it manually, I think I'll do a SQL query to manage it. But the problem is, I don't via which tables carriers are related to products (I've looked at ps_product_carrier, but it's empty). Since Store Manager won't allow to specify carriers for products, I think SQL is the only solution.

I hope I am clear enough

Thanks in advance for your indications.

Edited by Captain Harlock (see edit history)

Greetings,

I have over 3000 products, and I have to paramter specific carriers for each one. But instead of doing it manually, I think I'll do a SQL query to manage it. But the problem is, I don't via which tables carriers are related to products (I've looked at ps_product_carrier, but it's empty). Since Store Manager won't allow to specify carriers for products, I think SQL is the only solution.

I hope I am clear enough

Thanks in advance for your indications.

That's the correct table, Here's a example line of how an entry should look like: 

id_product | id_carrier_reference | id_shop 
1 | 2 | 1

I hope this is helpfull to you

id_productid_carrier_referenceid_shopdot.gif Editdot.gif Copydot.gif Delete121

@Captain Harlock 

Hello! 

You have mentioned in the post above that Store Manager does not allow to assign carrier in bulk. Though you have managed doing this already, I just want to inform you and other users that starting from version 2.24.0.1475 Store Manager supports carrier import and in this way you can massively assign them to products - https://www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop/v-2-24-0-1475-prestashop-carrier-importexport-application-enhancements/.