I cant define the product when is in the list

giagroup

Thats what happens i cant found where i can change the definition of my product. I go to categories and only appears "UNDEFINED", and just click the produc and everything is okay with the name i just added on this.

Lets see if someone of you knows how to fix this.

THX

Your problem is still a complete riddle to me. You say that you have a problem changing the definition of a product. I assume that you mean "description" instead of "definition", but it may also be the product name. Anyway, I would expect a screendump from somewhere in the backoffice that shows you changing something.

Instead I see a screendump from the front office where some fields seem to be missing. You add some picture from Prestools, but it doesn't seem to be the same product as shown in the screendump.

Your problem is still a complete riddle to me. You say that you have a problem changing the definition of a product. I assume that you mean "description" instead of "definition", but it may also be the product name. Anyway, I would expect a screendump from somewhere in the backoffice that shows you changing something.

Instead I see a screendump from the front office where some fields seem to be missing. You add some picture from Prestools, but it doesn't seem to be the same product as shown in the screendump.

Yes its so weird cause it puts "undefinded" but theres anyplace to change this:

thanks for your attention

post-1278407-0-53141800-1466509778_thumb.png

post-1278407-0-13468500-1466509878_thumb.png

post-1278407-0-26562100-1466509880_thumb.png