Shop No longer Working - Please Help

Hi,

I would really appreciate it if some could take a look at the following site (http://www.andersonkilts.co.uk/) and provide some guidance/assistance in how I can get it back up an running.

I used the one click upgrade to update to the latest version, however although the shop came back on line there were far to many errors with the Cart and I could not process payments.

I thought it would be best to roll back to the previous version (How wrong I was). 

When I completed the roll back the site was not working at all and I was just getting error 500 and could not get the site functioning again.

As I had made a back up via my server of all files, I assumed that if I deleted all the files and then uploaded them again via FTP, it would at least have the site back to where it was.

The site is now displaying an prestashop "oops something went wrong message" in the Front end and the Back Office Administration Panel (http://www.andersonkilts.co.uk/kiltadmin) will not let me login with my details. 

This has been driving me nuts and I would really appreciate a pointer in the right direction to get it functional again,

Many thanks

Barry

I made a back up of the files, however would i be correct in assuming this is the database?

The one click process backed everything up, but this went wrong, hence why its like this.

Can I restore somehow...what are the options?

Hi Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I didn't back up my database and relied on the one click upgrade.

I have looked and all the tables in the data Base and they have completely gone.

I upgraded from 1.5.4 I think...

I have asked the hosting company to see if they have a backup over the last couple of months that I can use.

Not sure what other options I have?

As I mentioned, unless you switch it off Prestashop itself will make a backup of your database in your admin\autoupgrade\backup directory.

This backup is a directory that has a name like V1.6.0.14_20151017-131141-7de985a4. Inside that directory you will find a large number of files with names like auto-backupdb_000003_V1.6.0.14_20151017-131141-7de985a4.sql.bz2. If you unpack them (for example with 7zip) they are each a .sql file to restore one file of your database.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have located the backup files and the sql file auto-backupdb_000001_V1.5.4.1_20130912-171937-7fb696b5.sql.bz2

This file however does not unzip in many files but one large one.

When I copy and paste into the phpmyadmin I get the following error /* Scheme for table ps_access */ DROP VIEW IF EXISTS `ps_access` ;

Sure there is a way, to get these backup files back into the database