Help! Add to Cart Buttons disappeared

dharrison

Hi all

Prestashop version 1.6.1.5

I am just getting to grips with creating my first Prestashop site and I have run into problems.

We sell boots so each boots has an attributes of sizes 3 to 7.

I set up the product with a unit price which is the same throughout regardless of size.

But now add to button doesn't appear and neither does the price.

I have tried a number of things form previous support threads

• I have disabled Catalog Only.
  • I have switched back to default theme
  • Smarty cache has been cleared
  • Advanced stock management is switched off.
  • All attributes are in stock.  (As I said there's no difference in price so haven't adjusted any price difference)

And none of these changes have made any difference.

The test site can be viewed at http://wellingtonbare.com.gridhosted.co.uk/Site/ and hopefully you can see what I've done wrong.

I appreciate any advice gratefully.  I think this ecommerce software is a breeze in comparison to the previous ones I've used, but this I just cannot get my head round.

Edited by dharrison (see edit history)

You are sure, your theme is designed for Prestashop 1.6.1.5. ? Was it working before and you did an upgrade after ? Perhaps you are using on your theme old JS or other integrated code.

Disable all overrides and non-native modules on your back-office, clear cache again and verify.

Hi SelectShop

I modified the template based on the original default-bootstrap.  I have tried both templates and the problem still exists.

I may have added a scrolling script for the link effect.  Will try this and keep you updated.

Thanks

Ok I have uninstalled all modules and switched to default template (which has no modificiations) and I still have the issue.

I have had the featured products or top horizontal menu enabled and with either, I get no cart buttons or price displayed.

I've even added a product without any attributes to ensure that this isn't the cause.

This worked at some point because I was able to make a test purchase using payPal Sandbox.  All I did after then was add the site to the live server.

Ok I have found the problem.  Visitors and guest profiles were disabled (I can't excplain why)

So i went to Customers - Groups and enables "Show prices" for both visitors and guests.

And now I see price and add to cart.

Phew!  Thanks for your help Selectshop.at :)