Downloadable Products with Attributes

Hi,

I am trying to set up a store which includes some downloadable products which are split into chapters. Is it possible to create a downloadable product which offers the chapters under the main product as attributes, and adding a chapter to basket will lead to you downloading that particular chapter? I can't see that you can do this as there is no 'download location' option under attributes.

Can't really think of any other way of doing this, some books have 30 chapters and adding 30 chapters as individual products isn't going to look right. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to add multiple downloadable files to a product. I'm not aware of any modules that do this either. I suppose you could add each chapters as a password-protected zip attachment to the product, then make the downloadable file a text file containing the zip password, but then people could spread the password around and get the product for free. The only safe option at the moment is to zip the files so that it is only one file.