Change Shipping costs based on combinations of specific product

I have  a product (pages) that can come in 5 pack sizes, i have it working to specifiy the cost for each pack size using the product combination generator.

but how do i change the shipping cost based on these ?

pack - 1, 10, 20, 50, 100 (pages in each)

Eg

1- 50 would be one shipping charge

51 - 150 would be different one

(shipping cost are known ahead of time, based on amount)

Can this be done ??

Im using Version 1.6.1.5

Edited by jamesinger (see edit history)

Mainly to sell by pack you need to use an extra module. Natively Prestashop cannot manage packs, unless the product is a pack. If you are selling 1bottle for example and add min.quant. = 6, customer can buy 7 which is not a pack of 2=12.

You are managing by this way? Sole product not available for to buy?

If yes, than you add to the product pack a weight. Same for combinations. There you add the surcharge of the weigth in accordance to product weight. So if your product has 500g, and your combination x has 700g, the diff. you should add is 200g.

After this you add your shippers also by weight ranges. Weight 50-100 price x, 100-150 price y, and so on.

Mainly to sell by pack you need to use an extra module. Natively Prestashop cannot manage packs, unless the product is a pack. If you are selling 1bottle for example and add min.quant. = 6, customer can buy 7 which is not a pack of 2=12.

You are managing by this way? Sole product not available for to buy?

If yes, than you add to the product pack a weight. Same for combinations. There you add the surcharge of the weigth in accordance to product weight. So if your product has 500g, and your combination x has 700g, the diff. you should add is 200g.

After this you add your shippers also by weight ranges. Weight 50-100 price x, 100-150 price y, and so on.

Ok thanks for that, how do I add shippers by weight rangers ?, can I do this for specific products ?

Like if product is X and and option is X then add shipping of X