Supply Order PDF generator

damsoi01

Hello,

I have an issue on my prestashop 1.6.1.5 with the supply orders. I created one, no problem, but when I want to generate the PDF by clicking the printer icon, I get an error 500 "mydomain.com is currently unable to handle this request."

I had absolutely no problem before with 1.6.1.4, this was the first supply order I tried to do since the upgrade. Would it be possible it came from that?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Hello Rocky,

thanks a lot for the help! Here is the error displayed when trying to generate the PDF:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method HTMLTemplateSupplyOrderForm::getPagination() in /home4/m8q2s0r6/public_html/tienda/classes/pdf/PDF.php on line 95

I'm back now. It's a bug in PrestaShop v1.6.1.5 that has been fixed in v1.6.1.6. You can see the fix here.

It appears the fix is to add the following to classes/pdf/HTMLTemplate.php before the last }:

/**
     * Returns the template's HTML pagination block
     * @return string HTML pagination block
     */
    public function getPagination()
    {
        return $this->smarty->fetch($this->getTemplate('pagination'));
    }

Hello!

thanks a lot for the response, I haven't been sent a notification about a 1.6.1.6 version of prestashop however I checked your fix and it works. I now can generate PDFs for the PO orders and the rest (which I had not realised did not work either: invoices, shipping slip etc...)

Thanks again!