Someone knows this problem in PS 1.6?

Hi,

This is the web:

http://www.overlap-autowerk.com/

If you see the left menu, all items are open and footer map doesnt show, and page desnt show the products in the theme modules, but if you go to other menu page, the items show correctly, the domain expired for 5 days but before it was actived and thats happenned.

Why do happen that only in the index page?

Could anyone help me please?

Thanks.

Edited by NandoFRV (see edit history)

There's a JavaScript error in /themes/sns_nazic/js/autoload/owl.carousel.min.js, which is used by the slider on the homepage. You need to fix that error, then the menu should work properly. Hopefully, the theme developer can help you.

• Like 1

There's a JavaScript error in /themes/sns_nazic/js/autoload/owl.carousel.min.js, which is used by the slider on the homepage. You need to fix that error, then the menu should work properly. Hopefully, the theme developer can help you.

Hi rocky, thanks for the reply, I saw the Javascript error, but only happen in index and product page.

I have other site with domain: http://tienda.overlap-autowerk.com/es/ whith the same template, and this problem doesnt happen until I import the products to new subdomain. And this is very strange. Have you other idea? Thanks.

It appears that you've encountered a bug with Owl Carousel caused by setting the number of items to 1 while having loop enabled.

When I view your website's source code, I see the following problem on line 566:

items:1,

This code is one of the parameters of the Owl Carousel that tells it how many images there are. You have it set to 1, even though you've got more than one image. You should edit the code and change it to the following so it matches the number of images:

items:3,

Unfortunately, I can't tell you which file you need to edit, since I'm unfamiliar with your theme.

It appears that you've encountered a bug with Owl Carousel caused by setting the number of items to 1 while having loop enabled.

When I view your website's source code, I see the following problem on line 566:

This code is one of the parameters of the Owl Carousel that tells it how many images there are. You have it set to 1, even though you've got more than one image. You should edit the code and change it to the following so it matches the number of images:

items:3,

Unfortunately, I can't tell you which file you need to edit, since I'm unfamiliar with your theme.

Hi rocky, thanks again, I am making a subdomain version in http://tienda.overlap-autowerk.com, and this version load correctly without problems, with an old copy of bd.

It is very strange because I see all files are the same with the same content, This is crazy!! I cant understand it.

This is the js for superior slider but that module works fine, I have changed var to 3, but it doesnt fix the problem:

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(window).load(function(){
            var owl = $('#sns_imgslide_{$eq} .slideimgs');
            var owl_options = {
                responsiveBaseElement: '.sns-slideimgs',
                margin:0,
                loop:true,
                nav: false,
                dots: true,
                stagePadding:0,
                smartSpeed:450,