Troubles migrating Prestashop between servers

Hi guys,

Really hope someone can help with this issue which is driving me mad.

I've recently had to migrate a Prestashop installation from one server to another.

Have followed all the relevant steps i.e. setting shop to maintenance mode, downloading prestashop files via FTP, exporting database, importing database on new server, changing database config settings, importing Prestashop files via FTP to new server, changing ps_shopurl in new Prestashop database, etc.

Basically, after all this has been carried out and I navigate to the new domain url i.e. newdomain.com all I get is a blank white page. No prestashop website, can't access the admin panel either if I manually change url.

So I switch on error reporting and see the following errors : post-887856-0-39900300-1465315822_thumb.png

TO be honest I can't figure out what it's trying to tell me, sorry I'm not great at PHP. PHP version is the same as old server too, so I'm stumped.

Really would appreciate any advice, not sure what to do.

It says that it cannot find a file and a directory. It shouldn't be rocket science to check whether those two exist.

You could try deleting .htaccess. Sometimes that helps. But in this case I get the impression that you just didn't copy all the files.