Blocktopmenu change name of home button to store and also change the link?

Eke

Assuming you're using PrestaShop v1.6.1.5 and that you added the "Home" button as a custom link, go to the "Top horizontal menu" module's configuration page, scroll down to the "Link list" section, find the custom link with the label "Home" or whatever else you entered the label as, click the Edit button on that row, scroll down and change the "Label" and "Link" for each language and then click the "Update" button.

You can change the "Link" to #column and it will scroll down to #columns like you want, though not with a smooth animation. That would require modifying code.

Assuming you're using PrestaShop v1.6.1.5 and that you added the "Home" button as a custom link, go to the "Top horizontal menu" module's configuration page, scroll down to the "Link list" section, find the custom link with the label "Home" or whatever else you entered the label as, click the Edit button on that row, scroll down and change the "Label" and "Link" for each language and then click the "Update" button.

You can change the "Link" to #column and it will scroll down to #columns like you want, though not with a smooth animation. That would require modifying code.

Yeah that is for custom links, this one I can't change the name of on the same way.

I'm pretty sure I changed something in the blocktopmenu.tpl or something last time, but anyway I want to change the link to this button as shown on the picture.

96DdvNI.png

I'm on Prestashop 1.6.0.9 Should I be thinking about upgrading maybe ?  :rolleyes:

It's hard to help when you've modified the code and haven't posted your modifications. ;)

If you hardcoded the "Home" button in blocktopmenu.tpl, then you'll need to edit the label inside that file. If you wrote it {l s='Home' mod='blocktopmenu'} in the file, then you can change the label through Localization > Translations > Installed module translations > blocktopmenu.