Attributes - is there a quick way

Are you using the Product Combinations Generator? That makes it faster to create lots of attribute combinations for a product, though you still have to manually assign the reference and images to each combination individually. You can go to Tools > Import and import a CSV file of all the attribute combinations for your products, but that then you have to manually create the combinations and try not to make a mistake. Are the attributes similar for each product or completely different? If they are similar, I suggest the Attribute Order Module, since it lets you copy attributes from one product to another product or to an entire category.

Hi and thanks for that I will have a look, in the meantime I have a huge problem with a live order that has gone wrong and I can't figure out where to start to look to see where the problem is, is it best to post a need thread or can I pm someone or mention it here.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Rocky sorry I have just re red your post. The products are already in so I don't need to import them just the attributes, I did look at the import tool but I couldn't get it to work to just import the attributes for a given product that was already in the database. So what I wanted was to be able to upload a list of attributes for a given product, the attributes change for each product as well.

Many thanks
Paul

Yes, you should post in the forum. I try to answer as many questions as I can when I'm available, but some questions are just too difficult or I just don't have time to figure out a solution. Posting in the forum gives other people an opportunity to answer your question and for others to learn from answers.