Connection on local Prestashop installation ... front office doesnt load !help

Im building a commercial site in local environment to keep in touch with this software but i ve a problem ...

i need to reach my Prestashop Front Office (the site itself) installed on my local LAMP server ...

I ve dynamic ip but my router can handle DynDNS.it hosts ... so i can reach my apache page and my php.info page ....

The problem is when i try to reach /prestashop/index.php ... it turns out an error displayed on apache ahbout an event has occourred while loading the page .... from my smarphone s chrome browser its ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE message ...
I gave all permission to prestashop folder i created the exception with ip tables for port 80 and 443..
what can i do ?
thx

Il local lan everything works fine ... either back and front office... i can enter the site via smartphone and so .. seems apache doesnt want to show me the site which is stored in var/www/html...

PS: From my smartphone now  using dyndns  i CAN enter the administrator panel (back office)!!!   but front office still don t load ...

Dominio negozio 192.168.1.13
Dominio SSL 192.168.1.13
URI base /prestashop/

Thx for replaying me Ambassator  ...

I checked preferences i have ssl disabled in prestashop ... 

yesterday  i had the same problem on local connection ..  but now  local connection is working on local network...

Could be apache has ssl restriction ? im lost ...  im trying to buil a  pet-shop from scratch ... and those sort of thing are quiet  annoying ...

Edited by sposax (see edit history)

i guess that you've got, in your prestashop preferences > general:
- ssl active
- you use ssl for each page (not only to order process)

because of this:

- each time when you try to reach front office, you will be connected to https protocol. In effect - you will see "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

- back office works well because you can browse back office in http protocol (without ssl) This is why back office works via dyndyns.

facts:

- free dyndns does not work with ssl connection

so if you use SSL, disable it while you want to use dyndns domain.