e-shop with movies

I would like your advice for something.
I want to make an e-shop with movies.
I want the client to pay through paypal and then download the movie at his pc.
As soon as the client pays, paypal sends an e-mail with information to the seller with client’s information and for what movie he payed….
How can an e-mail be sent automatically to the client with the link where he will download the movie?
I would like to clarify that the movies are of independent producers and with all the legal rights e.t.c

Thanks in advance.

This is possible using the "Downloadable product" feature of PrestaShop. Go to the "1. Info." tab of the product edit and tick "Is this a downloadable product?", then upload the file, enter the number of days that the customer can download the file for after purchase (and optionally the number of times and the expiration date for when no-one can download the file anymore), then save the product. When a customer buys the product, they will be sent an email with a personal link to the product. The only problem is that it is hard to upload big files through the Back Office. This post might help with that.

No module needed. If you want the video trailer in the box to the right of the product image on the product page, put it in the product's short description. PrestaShop will automatically strip the HTML code from the short description on the product listings, so the trailer won't appear there. If you want the video trailer at the bottom of the product page under "More Info", then put it in the product's description. To do this, click on the "Insert / edit embedded media" button (the film icon near the end of the third row), then choose the format (Flash, Quicktime, Shockwave, Windows Media or Real Media), enter the URL of the trailer (from another site or a directory on your server that you uploaded the trailers to), then enter the dimensions for the video. On the Advanced tab, you can choose to make the video automatically play when the product page is loaded, if that is what you want. Finally, click the Insert button at the bottom to insert the video into the product's description.

• Like 1