Related products

Hey you all,

I installed the "Products category" modules for displaying related products from the same category in each product page.

The problem is that - when I enter to product form homepage or from link - It don't displaying the related products.

But when I'm enter a category and then choose product - it displaying.

How can I make the related products display always no matter how the user enter the product page?

Thanks All!

any chance to see it live? can you share url to your page? how to reproduce the issue - just open product page from homepage?

Yes... If you enter a category then product - everything working and you see all the similar products from the same category

BUT when you enter to item direct from homepage - it not showing same products...

I don't have server right now - I'm working on my computer... :\

I don't touch the code - just installed it...

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that your module is fetching the some parameter from the URL when you opens the page from category page. When you open the page from homepage, that parameter is not there therefore it is not showing the related products.

As suggested by Simonas, you should contact its developer to confirm if it's a bug or the default behavior.

If you need to show related products from the default category, you can also check the module on below link.