Helping modify cart ajax add to cart and delete

hey you all :)

I just turned my cart to owl carousel, and that make a outer div to the dt tags

(instead of <dt>...</dt> it's now <div class="owl-item><dt>...</dt></div>)

Everything is working good, but when I add something to the cart or delete something from the cart, it adding/deleting just the dt tags - not the outer owl div...

My ask for help is you to guide me - where in the files - the js/ajax code for cart add and delete items??

Thanks!

Edited by ShonLevi (see edit history)

due to the fact that it is a customization - case needs inspection directly on the shop where the modifications were applied.

what?

I don't understand...

I want to make the mini cart in the header to a slider,

So I success to make the regular code work...

But the problem is when someone add product to the cart - the regular ajax code add the old schema of code (<dt>...</dt>) and I just want to edit it to be (<div class="owl-item><dt>...</dt></div>)

Where the ajax code is placed in the files?

what?

I don't understand...

I want to make the mini cart in the header to a slider,

So I success to make the regular code work...

But the problem is when someone add product to the cart - the regular ajax code add the old schema of code (<dt>...</dt>) and I just want to edit it to be (<div class="owl-item><dt>...</dt></div>)

Where the ajax code is placed in the files?

He's saying it would be easier to understand the issues with code/html/ajax if one could see the car in cation.

He's saying it would be easier to understand the issues with code/html/ajax if one could see the car in cation.

I don't need you to give me the ready code, I just want to know where the code that add item to the cart is placed in the files...

(when user add a product to the cart it pop up message and then add a code to the minicart in the top menu/header) --> I Just need to know where that code is placed in the files to modify it myself...

• 3 weeks later...