[SOLVED] Reference number in list view

carinac

I am trying to get the Reference number to show in both list view and Grid view. I was able to get it to show in list view by adding this code to product-list.tpl

<p id="product_reference"{if empty($product.reference) || !$product.reference} style="display: none;"{/if}>
        <label>{l s='Listing #'} </label>
    <span class="editable" itemprop="sku">{$product.reference}</span>
        </p>

but I can't get it to show up on grid view.

Can anyone help?

Edited by carinac (see edit history)

The easiest solution is to move the product reference after the product name so that it displays in both views. For example, assuming you're using the default PrestaShop theme, add your code above after the following on lines 117-119 of product-list.tpl:

<a class="product-name" href="{$product.link|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{$product.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" itemprop="url" >
							{$product.name|truncate:45:'...'|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}
						</a>

Thank you, I had it after and not before. 

But now it does show in list but only if it has <h5> around it and it removes the title. If I remove the <H5> it removes the reference number and put back on the title....

Nevermind I didn't put it directly before

<a class="product-name" href="{$product.link|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{$product.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" itemprop="url" >
                            {$product.name|truncate:45:'...'|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}

</a>

Now I did and it works, thanks so much!