Remove New from HomeTab

AnaCarre

Hello!

I already have the new products in the main tab of the HomeTab, so I don't need the New arrivals tab aswell.

Is there any way to remove just the "New arrivals"? I've tried to remove it from the hook displayHomeTab, but all the new products disappear from the main tab too.

Thank you!

Hi!

If I get what you say...   Nope, because I don't want the newproducts block disabled. I need the products that the block displays, but since I have them in the main tab, I don't need another tab with the same content, which is "New arrivals".

Hi!

If I get what you say...   Nope, because I don't want the newproducts block disabled. I need the products that the block displays, but since I have them in the main tab, I don't need another tab with the same content, which is "New arrivals".

In Modules->Positions you should remove it from the column where you don't want to see it. But you can still keep it in header and positions where you do want it.

• 2 weeks later...

In Modules->Positions you should remove it from the column where you don't want to see it. But you can still keep it in header and positions where you do want it.

Hi musicmaster, I've tried what you say, I've removed it from displayHomeTab in Modules -> Positions (and keeping it in displayHomeTabContent) but it doesn't work. If I remove the block from displayHomeTab all the new products disappear from homefeatured. 

Is there anything else I can try? 

Thank you for your response!