Moon theme not working properly

Hi everyone,

I was working in moon theme for the past two days...The theme is gud,,i downloaded the theme and upload that theme in my shop.Also i made changes in the block alignment as mentioned in the hook.jpg.But im getting additional search bar in the horizonal menu module + top header.also the products are also not aligned in a good manner as in original moon theme in demo website.Also the footer contents accumulated in the same place.Please help me...Ideas and suggestions are needed.I attached that image file (webpage)with this...please view it and give me suggestions.

With Thanks & Reagards,
Jas

22663_2f4YG6e7nXWZ5QLDHwdH_t

First it seems you didn't do this step

[4]. replace the default prestashop modules by the ones in the zip

And for search bar in top menu go to modules on Top horizontal menu v1.3
click Configure and make sure that check box next to Search Bar is unchecked.

Hi razaro,

Thz for your kind reply.I downloaded the moon theme..in that separate folder called modules is present.In my admin panel i loaded that moon theme + i copied that module's and pasted it on the modules folder.Is that correct or not?...but no change...but the home page will be looking like this..the subsequent pages are displaying as it is seen in the website...The home page alone showing all details(pic,description,price).I want only the pictures alone..when we about to move the cursor..it should show the remaining things.Any idea/suggestions.........!

Advance thanks,
Jas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I've just installed Moon as well, and am having to change certain parts. I actually deleted the entire modules
list from my server (original prestashop ones), then uploaded the Moon modules alone, that seemed to sort out
most of the duplicate design problems..have you by any chance found the customer login form as yet? :-) a few problems changing text with it!