BackOffice - Admin Products tabs doesn t work any more

Hi everyone,

I migrate my prestashop 1.6.1.1 website from a domain name to another (same host).

It seems simple, check the server configuration, copy all the files, copy DB, modify some parameters and it's done...

But I encounter 2 strange bug (don't kow if they're linked or not) on my back office, on the Catalog>Product page :

1 - The tinymce editor doesn't show up anymore :

808585tinymcepb.png

2 - Trying to change tab to price, images, or any other tab does nothing ! I stay on information tab all the time. So I can't manage my products info anymore.

I have an error in chrome debugging console I didn't have on first server : uncaught Typerror :$(...).autocomplete is not a function from file js/admin/products.js

491184autocompleteerror.png

I don't understand where it comes from.

What can I do, a clue anyone ?

Thanks a lot for any help !

Edit :  I'll probably check / reload every .js file tonight from old server to new buggy server, just in case... But it seems strange that this autocompletion error has to do with the tab bug.

Edited by solarfall (see edit history)

Hi ColinS, thanks for your  idea, I didn't think about this.

It was not the problem, I don't know what it was exactly, but I solve this by importing once more some files from old to new server, including the js directory.

There was no file missing, but I don't know, a bad file transfert may have happened.

Thanks again.