Homepage missing

Hi,

I'm hoping some clever person can help with the issue I'm having. A couple of people have accessed the admin console over time so I'm not sure if something's been unintentionally changed but the homepage URL for our shop www.littleessentials.co.nz just shows my hosting provider's page. The rest of the site is working fine and the pages are all available, E.g. http://www.littleessentials.co.nz/2__kite .

Any help is gratefully appreciated :)

Thanks

Sean

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried that and it hasn't helped. It's quite strange. I can put in a page I know doesn't exist and it will produce the 'page not found' correctly. It only seems to the homepage affected. I thought it could be the URL set for the index page but this all looks correct.

I never seen simmilar issue so its hard to say but I suggest to try:

- turn on debugging mode https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

- turn off simply url and delete file .htaccess

- go to Advanced Parameters > Performance > Disable non PrestaShop modules > YES, and > Disable all overrides > YES

- clear cache and force compilation

- go to Advanced Parameters > Configuration Information > and chceck > LIST OF CHANGED FILES

Maybe that we find more information about issue.

Hi Endriu107,

Thanks for your help. I've followed the steps above and there are 2 files listed as missing, .gitignore and .gitmodules.

There are hundreds of changed files also.

Hi Vekia - No, we haven't installed any pretty url's or any new modules as far as I know, but I'm not an expert and other people have had access to the admin console.

I think I'll setup a test site and compare the default configuration with mine.

Thanks both for your help.