Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within

Hi Guys

I am trying to determine if I have a problem with my 1.6.0.9 Prestashop environment.

If I turn on debug mode, I see the following message when I start the front end:

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/f-web/fb/c2/greghanley.com.au/:/usr/local/lib/php/__applications/:/home/chroot_bind/php/php5/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/f-web/fb/c2/greghanley.com.au/public/www/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 151

I'm somewhat of a newbie so can somebody explain to me what the above message actually means and do I have some sort of issue?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Greg

Hi Simonas

I was trying to track down an issue that was causing me a lot of stress and it ended up being due to corrupt cookies. Once I deleted all cookies related to my domain from the browser I was using (Firefox) the issue went away.

To answer your question, the Prestashop environment is working fine even with those messages being displayed when in debug mode.....

Cheers

Greg