Facebook module does not translate!

The Free Facebook module that comes with Prestashop 1.6 translates all its configuration menus if I change the language of my shop, but the language of the Facebook box that I see in the shop is always in english!

post-1242596-0-08360600-1462460250_thumb.jpg

In this image, you can see that the site is in portuguese but the Facebook box is in english, that is how I see it here, please I need help to learn how to translate it to portuguese.

My shop is at: http://arduinoeiot.com.br

default module is very bad in my opinion.

it includes application id to your website &appId=334341610034299

just imagine that someone can manage comments on your website (remove, hide, ban people etc!!!)

moreover, this application is not associated with your shop domain - this means that in the future, if you will have use some facebook integration modules - these modules will not work properly because of this bad app id.

just open console ctrl+shift+j and you will see yellow warning from facebook that app id is bad.

this is why i strongly suggest to remove it and use module that allows to define own application id. you can find here on forums at least one absolutely free addon that allows to use own application