Statistics does not work

• 3 weeks later...
Go to the Modules tab and make sure that "ExtJS v1.0" in the "Stats Engines" section is installed.

hi I have a similar problem, using 1-1-0-4, and I have just checked it is turned on. My visits and visitors shows a strange graph for 2006 2007 2008 and the calender is on today's date, it used to be a line . And the visitors on line shows 0 even though I am on line. Before it would go up 1 or down 1 when I opened or closed the window.
Can anyone help?
Where are the results for these stats stored?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rocky,
My site before upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.5 was showing about 30 + visitors per day. And i was showing a lot of search engine keyword related search. This morning after completing the upgrade, my stats are showing 0 search engine keywords for the day and visitors online is down to 0.

I also noticed there are 2 new links on the stats tab, search engines and referrers. What are these, and is this why my numbers have vanished :(

Try upgrading to PrestaShop v1.3. I think there was a bug fixed in the statistics module. I've never encountered it myself. See the post here for the solution.

Hi Rocky,
my stats visits and visitors stopped working when I was using v1.1.4 and when I upgraded to v1.2.5 . I am also running a second shop start up using v1.2.5 which shows the visits and visitors perfectly with the people on line and the graph etc. My main shop is now not even showing the funny out of date (2006, 2007, 2008) graph that didn't make any sense , It seems the data is being lost slowly. is it possible that a virus could be destroying the stats data? Where is this data (all the visitors that make up the graph in stats visits and visitors) stored?

It is highly unlikely that a virus is eating up your statistics. A more likely explanation is that you have exceeded your maximum database size and so no more statistics can be added. It is the ps_connections, ps_connections_page and ps_connections_source tables that contain the visitor information.

hi rocky,
yes I have a result. I deleted these three from my DB then uploaded them from my other site DB and now the graph and visitors on line works well work ok. of course all the data has been lost but I have that on the DB files I first backed up.
Thank you so much for your time and help, I have been trying to solve this problem for some weeks now

Hi Rocky,
Do you think the same problem is with my site because my stats are showing just like in Howards comment #5.
Also i forgot to mention, that after the upgrade i installed the onepage checkout module and now im having other issues with the site:

1) cannot increase and decrease products in the cart (get a js error about one page module)
2) in the one page module, it does not show the payment module, since it is not going to the https site(although i do have https)
3) if i change the url to https, then the payment module appears.
4) my stats have completely reduced to almost zero for the last 3 days
5) the products in the same category has dissapeared
6) i uninstalled onepage and deleted it via ftp, but it still shows in the login page and i my errors continue.

For some reason i think it is all related to the onepage module. Have sent a note to the developer and am awaiting to hear from him. However do you think like in howards comment #5, i am having the same issue.

Thanks

Quick update,

Onepage module:
The onepage module was fixed by the developer (thank you). We found an error in the order.php not opening from the SSL site. This was solved by editing cart.php and adding the SSL site to the script on the last line. Now it works perfect

Products in the same category & Paypal IPN:
These two were fixed by resetting my CHMOD permissions from 777 to 755 for the modules directory. My hosting provider does not like 777 and automatically changes it to 644. So here too everything back to normal

Stats module
Still feel that its not showing the right visitors online. It used to be 30+, now it shows 3 or 4

Question:
Anyone have any info or link to understand BO>Stats> Search Engines & Referrers. (i was using 1.1 and just upgraded to 1.2.5)