30-Day Account - Manual Order

Hi Everyone

Within my business we accept phone orders where we process the order within the PS back end.

We have some customers with a 30-day account but whenever we select the "Bank Wire" option with the status set to "30-day account".

It appears that selecting "Bank Wire" automatically sets the order as paid. Sometimes selecting the "Waiting for check" (cheque) option sets it as unpaid but other times not.

What I want is for both the "Bank Wire" and "Payment by check" options to keep the order as unpaid if selected alongwith the "30-day account" status.

(The 30-day account status is already set without the "set the order as paid" option being ticked.)

Cheers

Nick

Edited by n_s_simpson (see edit history)

Hi, I think I've got to the bottom of what's going on. Regardless of if I select the payment method as "Bank Wire" or "Payment by cheque", if I select the status as "30-day account" it shows as unpaid. PERFECT.

However, when I change the status to a custom one I created "Sent for fulfilment by distribution" it's at this point that the order is set as paid.

That status option only has these two options ticked:

• Consider the associated order as validated.
  • Set the order as shipped.

So why is this option setting the order as paid?

Cheers

Nick