[SOLVED] Change blockcart animation

Hi!

I`m working on a template and i want to change the block cart animation.
I modified the header user info block so i have a simple cart icon there and i want to change the animation to go there.
(i dont need the block cart).
After few hours of testing and deleting i figured aout how to do this , maybe isnt the best way but its working now.
If someone know a better way pls dont hasitate to share whit us.

SO i figured out if i modify the blockcart-json.tpl

elementToTransfert.TransferTo({
to: $('#cart_block').get(0),

the second line (line 175) has the id (cart_block) what defines where the animation go , i modified this to the id of the element what i wanted (in my case shopping_cart). Now the animation is working but i have the block cart in the left panel and i dont need it , and if i simply put to another panel what i deleted before (right panel , i dont needed this as well) then the animation stoped working . So i needed to hide it , u can do this if u modify the global.css , u need to find the /* Special style for block cart*/ line and what belong to this just delete it (more than 100 lines). now go to the blockcart directory and open the blockart.tpl and delete everything after this line <!-- MODULE Block cart -->.

An advice : maybe better if u dont delete this lines , maybe later u need them so toggle them , but be careful because web browsers recognize these different (had this problem with opera).

IF SOMEONE HAS A SIMPLE WAY TO DO THIS PLS SEND ME A PM OR POST IT HERE!
I`m a newbe so i dont have to much experience yet maybe what i did its wrong.

Sry for my english!!