[SOLVED] Please Help! Problem with homepage banner

Hi, I have problem with my homepage banner. The size isn't fit and the position isn't right...I know i should make changes on the style tpl file of editorial folder, but i am totally a newbie to all website creating and developing knowledge, hope someone could help to complete the whole website...

Can i move the banner and the errows to left to fit my homepage design? Attached is the style.css, editorial.tpl files.

Also, the banner seems not enough height, therefore there is so much white space left over on the bottom of the banner.

when the website loads, the bottom of the page shows 'Done, but with error on page.' Could anyone tell me what is going on with this? I have increased the image 4 (see editorial.tpl), would it be the cause?

22444_Jyam7hoCDIVA4S8SzGnY_t

22445_7nGGa5pKCnVXlQ9UYyeZ_t

22446_wKFeskWcG55PaxiKswrs_t

Have you try to set up the width of your div's at 830px or less to see if it feets ?

Hi Djolhan,

I manage to adjust the size of banner but the sign 'Done, but with errors on page'. What will be the possibility of causing this?

I open all php, css, tpl folders with dreamweaver and found that a few files have syntax errors. What can i do to solve all the errors?

22488_yKvPpMAwsf2pppSmB62A_t

22489_oXmimKQdngeZdBUZSoKY_t

I got one error on your site and 3 warnings.Error is

cssdropdown is not defined
script type="text/javascript" cssdropdown.startchrome("chromemenu")

and it is connected with Categories Bar module.Maybe you are missing js library from that module. And warnings are from missing images logo_paiement_visa.jpg , logo_paiement_mastercard.jpg and logo.gif .

Thanks razaro, thanks for your reply. Could you also do me a favour?

I am facing not only this problem. Honestly, I wish to run an online boutique and I wish to try out all the start up as much as i can. But after awhile, i realise that, modifying a website is the hardest part in the business...for a person who has no knowledge in web design at all, like me. Ya, I am practising in law but this is one of my interests...

Well, I have found some syntax errors from some module and css folders... could you please have a look into them, and, if you are free, guide me through the fixing of them.....

thank you much, really do...

please refer to http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/52486/development/syntax_errors_dot__dot__dot_could_anyone_explain_and_fix_them/

nic

Dear Nicole,

Just took a look into your thread. We are a web development company. And we have good experience in working on prestashop theme and module development.

If you are interested, we are ready to help you out by providing our service. Please let us know if you are interested.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Foursquare,