Some orders not processing correctly

paciocco

Probably a majority of the orders my shop receives now are not processing correctly. I can find the order in the BO, and on the order page all the customer's info shows correctly, but there is no payment information (I use a module that allows remote credit card processing), no information as to what product the customer ordered, and no emails are sent either to the employees or the customers. 

I have been generally unable to reproduce this error myself by placing orders through the front office- I think I managed to once, but I have tried many times since unsuccessfully to reproduce it.

I've done a great deal of searching through the forums, and I thought it may have been a problem with the payment module, but I just purchased a new payment module, and the problem persists. I have noticed that are lot of similar issues, some with similar payment modules, and especially with paypal, so my guess is the problem is there somehow.

Would love any help on this matter, thanks.

PS version 1.6.0.14

I haven't been able to find any common problem to these orders, and, as I mentioned, I can't even reproduce them when I place an order myself in the shop.

I've always only accepted credit cards through an offline payment module, but it can't simply be a bug of this module because, as I said, I recently changed to a different module (that does the same task) but the problem continued in the exact same way.