Can't find Link to Theme Configurator

codes2go

Hello,

i'm a Prestashop beginner and here is my first Problem: I've installed a new theme from Presta Add-ons. Now i would like to set up my theme with the help of the "Theme Configurator", but I can't find the Link. I can only see the link called "advanced settings" next to my theme. The "Theme configurator module" is installed and active.

When I use the old theme, the link called "Theme Configurator" turns up.

What can I do, to use the theme confogurator for my new Theme?

I uploaded a Screenshot.

Greetings,

Helenpost-1244087-0-11287400-1461844721_thumb.pngpost-1244087-0-96462600-1461844777_thumb.png

Edited by codes2go (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hi I´m having a probnlem with my theme configurator, when I try to expand the panel so ican change the images from the homepage, it contracts so i can´t change the images or put a new url because it closes before i can click on anyhting, can anybody help me, I´m using THEME CONFIGURATOR (V.2.1.1) and prestashop v1.6, also my theme is the default one, thank you very much!!!

Hi I´m having a probnlem with my theme configurator, when I try to expand the panel so ican change the images from the homepage, it contracts so i can´t change the images or put a new url because it closes before i can click on anyhting, can anybody help me, I´m using THEME CONFIGURATOR (V.2.1.1) and prestashop v1.6, also my theme is the default one, thank you very much!!!

create new topic where you will describe your problem. YOur case is not related to case described here.

thank you!